Rhode Island and Massachusetts Auto Accidents can have catastrophic consequences on your life. You may not be able to enjoy life as you previously had or earn the income as before – this disruption in your life deserves compensation. If you or a loved one sustained injuries as a result of someone’s negligence you should contact Ahearn Law to assist you with your Massachusetts or Rhode Island car accident claim.
The party or parties who were at fault for the car crash are required to compensate accident victims for their losses. You are entitled to file a claim to obtain compensation for what has been taken from you. Attorney Tim Ahearn is a passionate advocate for victims of accidents caused by drivers who fail to follow the “rules of the road.”
If you were injured in a car crash caused by someone else’s negligence you may be entitled to: lost wages for time missed from work, lost future earning capacity, change in lifestyle, pain and suffering, past and future medical bills, out of pocket expenses, permanent disability and disfigurement, emotional distress, car repairs or replacement – all stemming from the auto accident.
“Insurance companies do not play fair. They will try to minimize your claim and pay out as little as possible. Without a personal injury lawyer on your side, you likely will not obtain the compensation you deserve.”
You are obligated to cooperate with your insurance company but not with the insurance company of the person who caused your injuries. Speak with Attorney Ahearn before signing any documents and providing any statements.
WHAT TO DO FOLLOWING A CAR CRASH IN RHODE ISLAND AND MASSACHUSETTS
Ahearn Law Offices – “Rules of the Road”:
- Call 911 and wait for the police
- Pull over to side of the road if safe to do so
- If police are not there ask the other driver for his ID and insurance information
- Do not admit fault to the other driver, check whether other driver is impaired
- If possible take photos of the scene and vehicles involved
- Tell police and rescue personnel exactly what hurts you
- Keep in mind you are likely to feel worse over the next several days
- Keep track of all costs and expenses incurred as a result of the accident
- Make sure you keep your medical appointments
- Contact Ahearn Law Offices for a free and confidential consultation
If you have been injured in a Rhode Island or Massachusetts Car Accident, please contact Law Offices Timothy S. Ahearn, P.C. We offer a free, confidential initial consultation and work on a contingent fee basis. This means that there are no fees or costs unless we obtain compensation for you by settlement or award.